do my parents even realize how lucky they are to have a child with such a great music taste
Can everyone just be like Dylan?
Kristen Stewart in the trailer of Camp X-Ray (x)
REBLOG IF I SHOULD GET THESE TATTOOED ON MY NIPPLES
1 million notes and i’ll do it
let’s ruin this persons life and reblog
"1. It’s okay
2. Really, just breathe
3. Your hair is a mess. And it looks sexy as fuck.
4. Do your nails. That new polish you bought last week is waiting.
5. Message her. Do not let that awkward silence last any longer.
6. Clean your desk.
7. Turn off the music at some point. Lie down and relax. Don’t think. Just be.
8. Look up some recipes and cook something nice tomorrow.
9. Say thanks more often.
10. You don’t have to ace everything you do.
11. Baby steps. Baby steps.
12. Turn on the ac at max power and wear a hoodie and pull on your sleeves if you miss it. Feel safe.
13. Your body is fine.
14. Your body is fine.
15. We all make mistakes. Forgive.
16. Studying is important, but what is really important is learning.
17. To learn, live.
18. To live, stop holding back. Fuck everything and just give it a try. Do not live with the regret of not trying. That is not living.
19. It’s okay to believe in love, and have faith, and not lose it even if everything around you is breaking down. Even if it hurts.
20. Depending on others is okay. Not doing it is okay as well."
20 things I needed to remember today. (via a-ionia)
wow love this
when ur chemistry teacher asks if u understand and ur just like
if you ever think a tv show is doing something completely weird, you should know that Glee once had a teenage girl giving birth to the music of Bohemian Rhapsody, cross cutting the scene with a showchoir of teenagers performing the song at the standard of experienced professionals.
THIS SCENE RUINED MY LIFE
I dont even watch this show and this is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen
mom can i borrow money to buy you a present
why do teenage boys go through that phase where they just imitate female moaning noises
it’s the only way they can hear it
I just wanted you all to know that you can totally finish that piece that you’re working on, because you are super talented and wonderful and there are people that love you that would love to read your story, and you should totally do it.
What The Fuck Did I Just Watch For You: a memoir by a fan of actors with terrible filmographies